01 June 2010

More Life

How can one enjoy life more?
I don't know about you but I'm on the quest to find a place that favors pedestrians and bikers, has many parks dotted on the map of their city, is charming, quaint and a joy to wake up in every morning. Somewhere I can breathe and where life is at a pace where one isn't hurried.

Here's a video that excites me because I see I'm not the only one who feels there's more to life than the foggy, hurried haze that some of us dwell in.

I had seen an interview featuring this gentleman, Enrique Penalosa, many years ago on '60 Minutes' that had piqued my interest and was thrilled to re-learn his name just recently.

He stands for bringing back quality of life to the human race...particularly in the cities, where many of us have forgotten what it's like to stop and smell the roses.

Enjoy this wonderful interview that I found recently online:


No comments: