09 November 2010

Script Performances this Holiday Season



Hiya Everybody,

Several of my scripts will be presented at many churches this holiday season and I would love to hear back from YOU, those who performed and got the scripts up and running. What scene did you present? What was the experience like? How did the congregation receive it?

Before we jump ahead...dealing with the here & now...
If you have a script in your hand right now and will be presenting one of my scripts for the holiday season, and are scratching your head about certain aspects (i.e. not sure about a particular character, how a scene should be played, etc), please feel free to contact me and ask me. I will do the best that I can to offer advice, suggestions, and/or perspective on the performance material. I want you to shine and put on a performance that will bring glory to the One that matters most...Christ.

If all is well then have FUN and I look forward to hearing from YOU!

God bless you and your congregation!

No comments: